Shop

Shop
Shop

Room Tour

Room Tour
Room Tour

Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration
Nursery Inspiration

Fun Gender Neutral Pillows


I am like Lisa Kramer in the movie “Along Came Polly”. I LOVE throw pillows and my bed is full of them – as is the rest of the house. Yes, I know, not practical. I am constantly wanting to change ours up so now we have a nice collection. So of course when it came time to decorate Savanna’s nursery before her arrival, there were a few throw pillows that made her way in to her crib. We didn’t do a bumper, so the throw pillows definitely added a nice touch and warmed up the room.



Throw pillows in kids’ rooms can add a touch of character and bring the theme together. Plus pillows come in handy for those late night feedings when you need to throw something under your arm! Here are my favorite pillows for a gender neutral room!






I hope some of these pillows brings you inspiration to decorate your babies nursery or kids’ room!

No comments