Shop

Shop
Shop

Room Tour

Room Tour
Room Tour

Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration
Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Tour: Ren's Little Man Nursery




I love looking at nurseries! I have so many Pinterest boards dedicated to different ideas (it’s overwhelming, I know!). I seriously can’t wait to (hopefully) get pregnant with baby number two and redecorate my daughter’s room and decorate the new baby’s room!

Laura, from Outline Interiors, has shared some beautiful nurseries with me – one boy and one girl. I’m excited to share these with you too. First up, Ren’s nursery!




Laura shared a little insight with me into the making of this gorgeous nursery.

First, tell me a little about the project.

This Nursery was designed completely remotely. The client sent me photographs, dimensions, and we shared a private Pinterest board to gather ideas and inspiration together. We would chat over the phone, and I created plans and renderings to convey my design intent. Overall, it was an incredibly smooth process and such a pleasure to help a wonderful couple create a special space for their son.

What was the inspiration behind choosing the theme or color palette for the room?

My clients are currently renting their home in Sherman Oaks, CA, and they were limited with what changes could be made to the room. Painting the walls was out of the question, and the room is relatively small to begin with. We chose to keep the walls white, installing a large scale removable wall-decal of a map on the crib wall, and bringing lots of color through the window treatments, his dresser / changing table, artwork, and other accessories. One of our main goals was to create a room that would last longer than 1-2 years for Ren, and I think we achieved this goal. The dresser will be perfect for a little boy, the rug is fun and flexible to work for most spaces, and the window treatments are perfect for any child.

How old is Ren?

One and a half.

Does Ren have any favorite items in his new room?

I am told by my client that Ren LOVES his geometric mobile over his crib. He loves laying in his crib and watching the forms and bright colors. His mother said that they love coming home after a trip to visit family or friends and getting Ren back into his own little environment with all of his bright colors and especially, his mobile.










I love the bright colors in this room. I know it was set up for a little boy, but this could definitely be a gender neutral room as well! Hope you enjoyed looking around!

No comments