Shop

Shop
Shop

Room Tour

Room Tour
Room Tour

Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration
Nursery Inspiration

A Modern Nursery

Photos from Pottery Barn Kids
I have always loved Pottery Barn. If it wasn’t for my extremely traditional husband, I would want my house to look like a page from a Pottery Barn catalog. But turns out, he really had ideas for how he wanted the house to look, and it was a battle I chose not to fight. Although I was able to decorate my daughter’s nursery in some Pottery Barn bedding!


Pottery Barn Kids recently did a collab with Emily and Meritt for new collections and to say I am obsessed is an understatement. I recently have started to love the black and white look with splashes of color around the room, and the new collection they have is perfect for this!

Here are some ideas on decorating a modern nursery from the Emily and Meritt Pottery Barn Kids collection:






And of course, no collection is complete without an awesome gallery wall in the room! You may remember this amazing animal print when I featured Emma Kaufmann a few weeks ago.




Animals in the City art by Emma Kaufmann | She Leaves a Little Sparkle, Dream Big Little One, Paint Swash and Feather by Life with Peanut | Faux Deer Head by Mahzerandvee

No comments