Shop

Shop
Shop

Room Tour

Room Tour
Room Tour

Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration
Nursery Inspiration

Navy, Turquoise and Coral Nursery Inspiration


I love blue, especially navy. I am always thinking about how I want to decorate my daughter’s room when she is ready to move from a crib to a “big girl” bed, although at that point, she is probably going to want to do the decorating herself. Either way, I think navy, turquoise and coral is a gorgeous color palette perfect for a little girl or little boy. Here are some of my favorite things that would be perfect in a nursery with these colors, depending on the theme you have chosen:


From above:


Since this is one of my favorite color palettes, Life with Peanut has a lot of art prints available in these color combos. But don’t forget, we can change any of the colors in any of the prints!


No comments