Shop

Shop
Shop

Room Tour

Room Tour
Room Tour

Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration
Nursery Inspiration

Hayley's Big Girl Room


I am dying for Savanna to be ready to done with her crib. She turned three in January, but she has no interest in retiring her crib. We tried once and she begged us to put the rail back on. She never tries to climb out and must feel very safe and comfortable in her crib. There are bigger issues to worry about when a child moves from a crib to a big bed (like wandering around the house in the middle of the night), but I want to redecorate!



A few months ago, Nicole reached out to me looking for some prints to match her daughter’s room. She told me about the quilt she was having made and wanted to see if I could make a matching hot air balloon print as well as change our sparkle print to match her colors. Hot air balloon prints had been on my “to-do” list for a while, so I was excited for the change to finally get one done.

And now Hayley’s room is complete! I am seriously in love with the colors Nicole chose for the room as well as all the decorations she got from other small shops. The room came together beautifully! Check it out for yourself!

Like what you see? Scroll to the bottom to see where you can get all these amazing products!













Though She Be But Little But She is Fierce art print from Lavender and Lace Co.



Elephant Pillow from Finch Designs

Hot Air Balloon quilt from Sew Silly Goose

Headband holder from Belle and Blush

No comments