Shop

Shop
Shop

Room Tour

Room Tour
Room Tour

Nursery Inspiration

Nursery Inspiration
Nursery Inspiration

Girls Like Blue Too

If we are ever blessed with another baby, I am not going to know what to do with that room!  There are so many themes, so many color palettes that I just love!

Navy Blue and Tan Nursery for Baby Girls

These are just a few things that I am just loving right now and would make an absolutely gorgeous nursery!  What do you think?



Jenny Lind White Crib Land of Nod  ||  Everly Rocking Chair Land of Nod  ||  Shaggy White Pouf Land of Nod  ||  Emily and Meritt Arrow Floor Lamp Pottery Barn Kids  ||  Emily and Meritt Printed Baby Blanket Pottery Barn Kids  ||  Emily and Merritt Zebra Rug Pottery Barn Kids  ||  Wool Felt Animal Bookends RH Baby and Child  ||  "I'll Eat You Up I Love You So" Art Print Life with Peanut  ||  Crochet Letters RH Baby and Child

No comments